How do I know my australia.gov.au account is secure?
A number of measures are taken to ensure your account is secure. These include:
- data encryption
- storing data at a secure facility
- recording when your account is accessed.
You can make sure your account is secure by:
- keeping your australia.gov.au account user ID, password and your secret questions and answers secure at all times
- changing your password regularly and when prompted
- using up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer.