How do I use the navigation bar in the title banner?
The navigation bar in the title banner provides a number of easy paths to help you move around the site and find the information you are looking for. You can select from one of the ten main category tabs
The top navigation bar appears on every page on this site. You can select any of the tabs at any time and the selected tab will be highlighted. The functions provided by each tab are described below.
- The Home tab will always return you to the homepage.
- The Services tab provides access to the government services directory.
- The People tab provides access to key information for common audience groups within society, such as Jobseekers, Employers, etc.
- The Topics tab is the most comprehensive information option and provides access to information grouped according to a list of subject areas such as Business and industry; Culture, history and sport, etc.
- The Life events tab provides access to information grouped according to a list of common life events, such as Becoming independent, Buying or renting a property, etc.
- The About Australia tab provides access to a brief overview of Australia and the Australian system of government
- The Directories tab provides access to a number of Government related directories.
- The Publications tab provides assistance to people searching for Australian Government publications and provides links to publications on the websites of Australian Government agencies..
- The News and media tab provides access to current news and media releases relating to government activities and events.
- If you have an australia.gov.au account, the My Account tab will allow you to access and update your profile and preferences.