AusTender - Register for updates
AusTender provides centralised publication of Australian Government business opportunities, annual procurement plans, multi-use lists and contracts.
You need to be a registered user of AusTender to download tender documents, receive business opportunities and addenda notifications and lodge tenders.
Registering with AusTender provides the following benefits to you and your business:
- a central point to find publicly available business opportunities advertised by the Australian Government
- automatic notification of business opportunities (Approaches to the Market)
- automatic notification of addenda (an amendment or update to the original tender) issuance
- electronic lodgement of tender responses into a secure electronic tender box, which is administered in the same way as a traditional tender box
- access 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- reduced tender response costs, by eliminating the need to print, bind and courier responses.
What if I need more information?
Queries or feedback about the AusTender website should be directed to the AusTender Help Desk.
Enquiries in relation to individual business opportunities, standing offers or contracts should be referred to the nominated agency Contact Officer.
Choose the Click to access button below to register with AusTender today.