Child care access hotline
The Australian Government Child Care Access Hotline is a free telephone service to help you find a child care service that meets your needs.
Hotline information includes:
- types of care (for example, Long Day Care, Family Day Care, Occasional Care, and In Home Care)
- the location of child care services
- possible vacancies
- fee information where provided by child care services
- how to choose a quality child care service
- how the Australian Government helps with the cost of your child care.
You can access this service via Freecall 1800 670 305 between 8.00am and 6.00pm nationally Monday to Friday (charges apply on calls from public pay phones or mobile phones).
Assistance when contacting the Child Care Access Hotline: