myGov is a fast simple way to use government services online. One secure myGov account gives you access to a range of Australian Government services.
A myGov account features:
- secure access to member services using one username and password
- an easy way to link your existing online services through myGov.
Member services currently include:
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Child Support
- National eHealth Record System
- National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- more myGov member services
- one inbox for your member service messages
- the convenience of being able to update your contact details in one step.
myGov replaces the australia.gov.au account. Existing australia.gov.au account holders will be switched to myGov when they next login.