The online rate estimators let you calculate or compare payments you may be able to receive, based on your current or proposed circumstances. The estimator uses the most current rates to give you an indication of your payments. The Department of Human Services will determine your actual payments.
You can do a number of things:
- compare the Parental Leave Pay and Baby Bonus to determine which payment suits your needs better
- compare Family Assistance and Youth Allowance to decide which payment suits your circumstances
- estimate Family Assistance, including Family Tax Benefit paid fortnightly and Child Care Benefit for approved child care
- estimate Family Assistance and Child Support
- estimate Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate in a dollar amount, Child Care Benefit percentage, eligible Child Care Benefit hours and child care out of pocket expenses.
If you would like to discuss a change to your current payments or details please contact Department of Human Services on 131 272 to speak with a Customer Service Officer.