Veterans - benefits and services
Eligible veterans, current and former serving members and their families can access an extensive range of benefits and services provided by the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA).
Choose any of the links below to view information about available benefits and support:
- Appliances and aids
- Australian Defence Force transition to civilian life
- Awards and decorations
- Clothing and utilities
- Country visits and outreach program
- Death and funeral
- Families and carers
- Health care and support services
- Home services
- Loans and insurance
- Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRCA) Benefits
- State, Territory and local council benefits
Further information on DVA benefits and services is available from Benefits and Services factsheets and the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation information booklet.
If you need help in obtaining benefits or services or you are not sure of what you are eligible to receive, you can write to DVA or phone DVA on 133 254 (metropolitan areas) or 1800 550 254 (regional areas).