• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

Change my address in the Northern Territory

If you are moving and your new address is located in the Northern Territory, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change your address - Motor Vehicle Registry (NT)

Change your address details with the Northern Territory Motor Vehicle Registry. Changes can be made online, by phone or by mail.

Department of Transport [NT]

Seniors Card (NT)

Provides a number of discounts including government transport and registration, and participating business discounts on a range of goods and services. Apply for a card, request a replacement card, change your details or cancel your card.

Department of health [NT]

Back to top