• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: New South Wales

Change of address - RMS (NSW)

Change your address details with the Roads and Maritime Services (New South Wales) online, by phone, or by visiting a motor registry.

Roads and Maritime Services [NSW]

Companion Animal Owner NSW - update your details

If you are a New South Wales Companion Animal Owner, print out the form and send or deliver in person to your local council to update your address details.

Department of Premier and Cabinet [NSW]

Death and bereavement [NSW]

New South Wales Government page providing links to information about funerals, bereavement, dying with dignity, wills and legal issues.

Department of Premier and Cabinet [NSW]

Fair Trading (NSW)

Safeguards consumer rights, regulates specific industries and occupations, and advises traders on fair and ethical business practices.

Department of Finance and Services [NSW]

Government directory [NSW]

Provides summary information about NSW Government departments, agencies, boards committees, trusts and services.

NSW Government


Search for job opportunities with the New South Wales Government. Includes links to Cadet information and career profiles.

NSW Government

Justices of the Peace NSW - change of address

If you are a current Justice of the Peace (JP) in New South Wales, you can use an online form to advise the Attorney General's Department of NSW of a change to your private contact details, which are held on the confidential database of JPs by the Attorney General's Department of NSWand/or your public contact details, which are displayed on the publicly-available internet register of JP's.

Department of Attorney General and Justice [NSW]

Justices of the Peace [NSW]

Provides information about the roles of Justices of Peace in New South Wales; how to find one and how to become one.

Department of Attorney General and Justice [NSW]

Land or business transfer calculator [NSW]

Estimate the amount of duty you need to pay on the sale or transfer of land or a business in New South Wales.

Office of State Revenue [NSW]

Land title searches and records [NSW]

Land and Property online shop provides information about title search and records, land values, deeds and specialised searches in NSW. Some services require payment.

Department of Finance and Services [NSW]

Legal aid assistance [NSW]

To apply for legal aid in New South Wales, you will need to meet some eligibility requirements. Before filling out an application form, use the Means Test Indicator to check whether or not you qualify for legal aid.

Legal Aid NSW

Legislation [NSW]

The NSW legislation website provides free access to current authorised legislation in force in NSW. Search and browse the authorised current versions of legislation, historical or 'point-intime' versions, and repealed legislation. You can also search and browse legislation as it was made, including archival material dating back to 1824.

Parliamentary Counsel's Office [NSW]

Local council search [NSW]

Find your local New South Wales council.

Department of Premier and Cabinet [NSW]

NSW State Emergency Service

A volunteer-run emergency and rescue service dedicated to assisting the community throughout New South Wales.

NSW Emergency Services Agency

Photo Card (NSW)

Provides a voluntary card for people who do not hold a current NSW driver licence, or other form of photo identification, to help them show who they are. It may be used to help access a number of everyday services such as sending or receiving international mail, opening bank accounts and entering licensed premises.

Roads and Maritime Services [NSW]

Public transport - Plan your bus, train, ferry trip (NSW)

Plan your New South Wales bus, train or ferry trip. View online timetables by day or route number. Site includes links to latest news about public transport.

Transport for NSW

Public transport concessions (NSW)

NSW provides subsidised or concession travel to a wide range of people within specified target groups. These include school and tertiary students, jobseekers, apprentices, trainees, people with disabilities, certain ex-members of the Defence Forces, pensioners, NSW Seniors Card holders and war widow/ers.

Transport for NSW

Roads and Maritime Services and fines (NSW)

Find information about demerit points, suspensions, restrictions and options for payment.

Office of State Revenue [NSW]

Seniors Card (NSW)

Provides a free discount card giving members access to NSW Government transport concessions, travel and business discounts. Apply for a card, request a replacement card, cancel your card or change your details.

Department of Family and Community Services [NSW]

Back to top