• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: Victoria

Change of address - VicRoads

VicRoads must be notified within 14 days of an address change in Victoria. Update your Victorian driver licence or registration details online today.


Complaints [Vic]

Advice and assistance for consumers and businesses. Includes information about when to complain, conciliation, complaint forms and a Helpline.

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Country Fire Authority [Vic]

The Country Fire Authority (Victoria) is a volunteer-based emergency management organisation committed to the prevention, preparedness, response and recovery phases of emergency situations.

Country Fire Authority [Vic]

Interactive map [Vic]

Find a Victorian property or place by street address, suburb or town, lot on plan, coordinates or street directory and get a report with location details, planning zone summaries and more; search street directories; or build your own map.

Land Victoria

Nurse-On-Call [Vic]

For immediate, expert health advice from a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, call 1300 606 024, for the cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.  Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.

Department of Health [Vic]

Back to top