• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: Western Australia

Change of address (WA)

If you have changed your address you will need to complete a form in writing or submit your new address details via the change of address web form. It is a legal requirement to notify Driver and Vehicle Services within 21 days of changing your address.

Department of Transport [WA]

Concessions and rebates available to card holders (WA)

Information about concessions and rebates available to Seniors Card holders in Western Australia.

Department for Communities [WA]

Consumer Protection (WA)

Promotes fair trading and protecting the rights of consumers and businesses in WA. Consumer Protection WA is also responsible for some occupational licences, buying, selling and renting homes, cooperatives and not for profit legislation.

Department of Commerce [WA}

Council websites [WA]

Western Australian government page listing local councils and their websites.

Western Australian Local Government Association

Department of Fire and Emergency Services (WA)

Provides Western Australia with a range of fire and emergency services, including state emergency service volunteers.

Department of Fire and Emergency Services [WA]

Departments and agencies [WA]

Search the alphabetical list of departments and agencies for contact and information details.

Government of Western Australia

Do it online (WA)

View a selection of WA government websites where you can pay bills over the internet and select, order or pay for products or services online.

Government of Western Australia

Infringement notice payment (WA)

Choose from a range of payment options including online; phone/fax; in person; mail; and direct debit to pay your infringements and court fines. You will need a reference number to make a payment.

Court and Tribunal Services [WA]

Your gateway to information about employment opportunities in the Government of Western Australia.

Public Sector Commission [WA]

Justices of the Peace [WA]

Justices of the Peace in Western Australia are involved in a wide a range of duties and responsibilities - most commonly including witnessing of documents such as passport applications and wills. An on-line database is provided to locate the closest JP.

Department of the Attorney-General [WA]

Land titles and records [WA]

Access the official register of land ownership and survey information for Western Australia by subscribing to Landgate online services.

Western Australian Land Information Authority

Legal aid application [WA]

If you have a legal problem and can't afford a lawyer, Legal Aid Western Australia can provide low cost legal advice.

Legal Aid Western Australia

Legislation [WA]

Search for Western Australian Acts, subsidiary legislation and Bills.

Department of the Premier and Cabinet [WA]

Proof of age card (WA)

Provides anyone aged 18 years or over with a recognised form of personal identity, primarily for use in accessing licensed premises in Western Australia.

Department of Transport [WA]

Public transport (WA)

Find road, rail and ferry services, news and updates. Includes quick links to Transperth, Transwa and school bus services.

Public Transport Authority of Western Australia

Seniors Card (WA)

To apply for the Seniors Card you need to complete a Western Australian Seniors Card Application form. Download the form, or pick one up from the WA Seniors Card Centre, major banks, local government offices and Members of Parliament electorate offices. Includes information about changing your details, finding discounts and replacing a lost or stolen Seniors Card.

Department for Communities [WA]

Stamp duty calculator [WA]

Once you've calculated your estimated monthly finance options, why not use the stamp duty calculator to give you a good indication of the types of fees which will be required upon purchase of a property in Western Australia?

Office of State Revenue [WA]

Back to top